A first degree from an approved university or a UK 2:1 or International equivalent for students with Bachelor’s degrees with at least eight modules in accounting and/or finance. Candidates with professional qualifications such as ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA will also be considered.
Months of entry
The Accounting and Finance MSc aims to provide students with the knowledge and understanding of current issues in accounting and finance through the application of research led learning and teaching techniques. The programme structure combines theoretical and conceptual understanding of current issues and links this to practice in the current financial market environment. The programme combines issues in theory, practice and research that will provide students to develop both analytical and technical skills throughout the programme.
Through this programme you be able to:
- Think creatively and develop an understanding of risk and uncertainties in organisations
- Explore the role of accounting and finance in organisational success
- Produce research based reports in contemporary organisations
- Develop skills that are sought after by top academic institutions in their PhD programmes as well as employers worldwide.
Fees and funding
The Management School is offering a number of generous Scholarships and Study Awards for 2019, find out more by visiting the Scholarships webpage.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Recruitment Team
- +44 (0)151 794 5927