A first degree from an approved university or a UK 2:1 or International equivalent for students with Bachelor’s degrees with at least eight modules in accounting and/or finance.
Months of entry
The Accounting and Finance MSc aims to provide students with the knowledge and understanding of current issues in accounting and finance through the application of research led learning and teaching techniques.
The programme structure combines theoretical and conceptual understanding of current issues and links this to practice in the current financial market environment. The programme combines issues in theory, practice and research, and provides opportunities to develop both analytical and technical skills. These skills are sought after by top academic institutions in the PhD programmes and also required by top employers worldwide.
Through this programme, you will be able to:
- Think creatively and develop an understanding of risk and uncertainties in organisations
- Explore the role of accounting and finance in organisational success
- Produce research based reports in contemporary organisations
- Develop skills that are sought after by top academic institutions in their PhD programmes as well as employers worldwide.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Recruitment Team