- MSc and Postgraduate Diploma - a first or second-class bachelor’s degree (or an acceptable equivalent) in a quantitative subject.
- Postgraduate Certificate - a first or second-class bachelor’s degree (or an acceptable equivalent) in a quantitative subject or two years minimum work experience in a relevant field, such as operations, manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, procurement, transportation or similar.
Months of entry
Whether you are seeking to further your career in supply chain management or interested in gaining insight into global trends in the industry, this business focused MSc will help advance your knowledge of supply chain management and prepare you for the jobs of the future. The curriculum has been developed from in-depth research carried out by academics at the renowned Sir John Cass Business School (Cass), one of the world's leading business schools and part of City, University of London.
You will be immersed in the latest technologies and innovations within the supply chain and global logistics industry, including artificial intelligence, block chain technology, big data analytics and automation. You will also explore live issues such as risk mitigation, sustainability and ethics.
Flexible learning options allow you to select the programme pathway that suits your needs and interests. You can obtain an MSc, Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate from anywhere in the world.
By studying this course, you will:
- develop an understanding of international business trends that shape global supply chains and how they impact your business
- be able to use your research project to better understand the challenges facing your business
- be kept up-to-date on key innovations within supply chain management and global logistics, including analytics and advanced technology usage
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Worldwide Programmes
- +44 (0)20 7862 8000