A high 2:2 or equivalent.
Interest in human factors/ergonomics and some practice in applying this.
Qualifications below the minimum are considered if applicant has relevant experience.
Months of entry
Our MSc in Human Factors and Ergonomics aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to design products, jobs / tasks and environments from the human perspective. If you are interested in people, technology and design, then this could be the course for you.
In this course you will learn about a range of human characteristics (physical, cognitive, social and emotional) as they relate to our interactions with jobs, environments, products, services and other people. You will graduate with a postgraduate qualification that is increasingly desirable in industry and provides the necessary knowledge and skills to address human factors issues for the 21st century.
- This is a Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors Qualifying Course
- There are many opportunities to continue your studies within the department through an extensive PhD programme within the Human Factors research group
- More than 98% of engineering research ranked of international quality
- Graduates of the Human Factors and Ergonomics MSc can get full membership with the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES) after completing four years’ work experience
Information for international students
For more information and advice, please visit www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/index.aspx
Fees and funding
Please visit www.nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/funding/pgt-funding.aspx for more information and advice on funding your masters.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0) 115 951 5559