2:1 (or international equivalent) in any discipline, including business and management.
Months of entry
This course will develop your understanding of tourism organisations, their management and marketing, and the changing international external environment in which they operate.
You will study foundational aspects of international business management and marketing, combined with core modules on key issues in the structure and organisation of tourism and the international business environment. You will also be able to tailor your studies by choosing from a number of marketing or business management modules in the second semester.
Our teaching is practically focused and grounded in the latest ideas and issues in international tourism. We work with prominent organisations and industry to ensure that teaching remains relevant to employers, and so you develop the ability to apply knowledge and understanding to complex international tourism issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice.
We help to prepare you for a career in tourism business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level, or as preparation for research or further study in the area.
The programme aims to:
- examine and assess different aspects of the international tourism management and marketing environments
- provide insights into the operation of marketing in the context of international tourism businesses
- offer cross-disciplinary insights into the ways international business and marketing is applied in tourism
- produce graduates capable of a critical evaluation of the core business disciplines
- provide a structured programme that allows you to focus upon the tourism aspects of marketing and management that meet your specific interests and career aspirations
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Further information is available on the school website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Support Hub
- +44 (0)115 951 5559