Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You are normally required to have a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
Degree Discipline – Any discipline – no quantitative requirement.
GMAT – No requirement.
Months of entry
- Specialise in one of the most exciting areas combining cognitive and behavioural psychology with finance
- Benefit from the expertise of two leading schools in Finance and Psychology
- Broaden your vocational knowledge and build a mixture of marketable quantitative expertise and soft skills
- Experience a practice-centred delivery approach including hands-on sessions, case based learning and trading simulations
- Study in the only UK Behavioural Finance postgraduate degree with a balanced curriculum in both disciplines
The purpose of behavioural finance is to identify and understand why people and investors make certain financial choices in a way that systematically affects market outcomes. Financial institutions are increasingly utilising behavioural finance in an attempt to understand investment patters and customer behaviours, hence behavioural finance graduates are in demand.
This is the first postgraduate degree in the UK with a thorough and balanced curriculum combining both disciplines. The study of finance and psychology progresses through the programme so that students obtain a critical grasp of core theory along with thorough knowledge, skills of application and analysis
Information for international students
A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no element below 6.0).
Applicants to Henley Business School, whose first language is not English, will be required to attain the International English Language Test Scores (IELTS), or equivalent acceptable qualification accepted by the University, as defined below, to enter a programme.
However, for students who successfully complete one of the Pre-sessional English Language courses run by our International Study and Language Institute, we will accept students with a result of 6.5, with no element below 5.5 in each of the four sub-skills, providing the student has completed the relevant English course with us.
Fees and funding
We have a range of scholarships available for both UK and International students, with up to £1 million in scholarship funding for high-potential candidates.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9-12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Henley Business School Recruitment Team
- +44 (0)118 378 7593