Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK) and a minimum of three years’ post-qualification work experience with strong evidence of achievement and career progression.
- You must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes
- You may be required to attend, via Skype, in person or telephone, a skills based interview with a senior member of Henley staff.
Months of entry
* High-achieving international peer group
* World-class international staff members
* Collaborative learning in small class sizes
* Access to a top-tier worldwide network of 80,000 alumni
Henley Business School is known for transforming individuals and organisations through expert teaching, results-orientated partnerships and cutting-edge research.
We hold triple accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
We believe enterprising leaders need more than just knowledge of business tools and techniques to be successful in the complex and fast-moving world in which we live and work.
Our courses seek to develop leaders who are not only aware of this wider dynamic environment and their own organisation’s objectives, but also understand their own styles, strengths and development needs as individuals.
By taking a genuine interest in what drives every participant, Henley inspires people, helping them to be the best they can be.
Since its foundation as the one of the UK’s first business schools in 1946, Henley has provided executive education that combines the best of academic knowledge with practical development for aspiring individuals and ambitious organisations. We have a strong heritage but a clear focus on the contemporary issues shaping our changing world.
Information for international students
You might be required to provide evidence of competence in English.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time21-27 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- MBA Recruitment Team
- +44 (0)118 378 7593