This programme is designed for experienced practicing managers, most of which already have nine or more years of managerial experience. Sharing your experience with fellow programme members enriches your learning.
To join this Henley MBA programme you will need:
- Three years' management experience
- Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification*
- Evidence of competence in English - Certification of English proficiency at work (PDF)**
- You must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes.
How to apply
All applicants must submit:
- A completed online application form
- Up to date CV
- Personal statement
- Certified copies of degree certificates
- Two professional references
- English language test results or an English Proficiency at Work form, if applicable.
Please see the entry requirements and application form notes before submitting your application.
Months of entry
For experienced managers looking to develop their management and leadership competencies, the Henley Flexible Executive MBA delivers a world-class education effectively and conveniently. The course is structured to allow you to continue to work full-time and to study your MBA part-time connecting your learning to current global and relevant organisational issues. It’s ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study and want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA.Why study at Henley
The Flexible Executive MBA is delivered through a blend of face-to-face workshops, activities involving peer-group learning and self-study. The programme incorporates both on- and offline study. Over the 27 months, individuals study and share experiences with like-minded professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and industries. The course has a number of aims for its programme members, including:
- developing strategic, holistic and integrated perspectives on business, organisations and management
- integrating theory and practice through an approach that combines academic rigour with practitioner relevance
- providing personal development opportunities to support the development of individuals' management capability and capacity to work in and lead teams in different situations.
- Mid-level and senior executives, entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders from across all industries who are managing people, processes or projects and making strategic business decisions.
- Those in, and aspiring to, senior leadership roles who want to broaden their technical and leadership skills and who perform well when studying at distance, online and with less face-to-face contact with staff and peers than on the more intensive Executive MBA – Global
- With a minimum of three years of management experience.
This Executive MBA is ideal if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study. You’re able to gain greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA.
Information for international students
Candidates whose first language is not English will normally be required to meet one of the following conditions:
- Take an IELTS test and achieve an overall score of 7.0 with no less than 6.0 in each element. The University also accepts a number of other tests instead of IELTS, please consult the equivalent English Language Tests and scores.
- Provide a satisfactorily completed declaration from a current employer (confirmation from a previous employer can be accepted if the applicant left that employer within 12 months of the programme application), confirming that they are required to work in English to a high level on a daily basis.
- Obtain a confirmation of satisfactory level of English language proficiency.
You are required to submit documentary evidence of your performance level with your application. Please indicate on your application form the qualification you have taken and the grade you obtained and attach the appropriate certificate.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time27 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Henley MBA Recruitment Team