Minimum 2:1 or the equivalent from an Internationally recognised university.
Degree discipline: Any discipline
Months of entry
In this Masters programme, you will examine key issues from both a business and economic perspective. You will observe how multinational corporations leverage financial markets when seeking to exploit international business opportunities. Additionally, you will study the management challenges presented, and the relevance of these to financial and capital markets.
You will gain an understanding of the international business environment and its competitive and investment climate. Using frameworks and methodologies, you will also investigate the interaction between firm strategies, economic policies and the changing international environment.
- Gain a practice-centred approach to teaching which will deepen your global perspective as you study in different international learning environments
- This programme equips you with the tools to examine key issues from a business and economic viewpoint to add value to organisations
- Develop an understanding of the international business environment and its competitive investment climate
- Investigate the interaction between firm strategies, economic policies and the changing international environment
- Gain an understanding of the international business environment determined by the policies and regulations established by governments and supra-national institutions
Information for international students
English Language Requirements
Studying in a second language can be challenging. If your English language ability is below the minimum requirement, we may ask for evidence of proficiency. Alternatively, we may ask you to attend an English language course before you begin your studies with us.
Acceptance of LanguageCert Online and DuoLingo English qualifications
We appreciate the difficulties that some students are having with the availability of English Language tests, as the impact of the global pandemic continues. As a result of this, we are pleased to announce that we can now accept the non-SELT version of LanguageCert (which includes the online version) and DuoLingo as suitable English language qualifications. These can be accepted for direct entry onto Undergraduate (except Speech and Language Therapy), Postgraduate Taught (except Speech and Language Therapy) and Postgraduate Research programmes.
For information on individual programme requirements and other English language qualifications, please visit our English requirement equivalent page.
If you require specific advice on your qualification please contact admissions directly by e-mail or telephone at +44 (0) 118 378 5289.
Pre-sessional English language programme
Fees and funding
We offer a number of scholarships for UK/Home and International applicants. Please note that scholarship application is via the University of Reading applicant portal once an offer has been made. You can only apply when you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional). When you view your offer in the portal you will see the link to apply for scholarship(s) relevant to your offer.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Henley Business School Recruitment Team