Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent.
Months of entry
Offering a blend of subjects found in just a few UK master’s degrees, MSc Accounting and Management bridges the gap between general management and specialist accounting courses.
- Taught by research-active academics, you’ll gain a solid foundation in management and accounting concepts, as well as valuable technical and transferable skills.
- Accredited by the Association of International Accountants (AIA).
- Open to students from a range of disciplines or professional backgrounds – no prior study of accounting is required.
- You can tailor the course to suit your career ambitions with optional modules.
- Typical career destinations for our graduates include banks, financial institutions and accounting or consultancy firms.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking.
Fees and funding
A variety of scholarships, grants and bursaries may be available to help you fund your master’s study, both from the University and from other organisations. Please check the website for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393