Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent.
Months of entry
Learn how analytic techniques are applied in the financial sector on this MSc, which is one of just a few courses of its kind in the UK. It will teach you how to use modelling techniques to inform sound decision-making; crucial in today's turbulent global economy.
- You will have the opportunity to apply for a summer project in industy, which will form your dissertation.
- Our students have undertaken summer projects with a range of organisations including Rolls-Royce, IBM, JP Morgan and Lloyd's Register.
- The course content is regularly updated with industry experts, ensuring your learning is always up to date.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
IELTS 7.0 overall with 6.5 in all components
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393