2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
With its combination of risk and finance modules, including specialist insurance modules rarely offered on similar courses, this master's will prepare you for a wide range of career paths.
- Accredited by the Chartered Insurance Institute and Institute of Risk Management, enabling you to apply for credits towards professional qualifications.
- Draws on the Business School’s research strengths in banking, finance, and risk management.
- You will benefit from our research collaborations including projects with London Capital Group and Huawei.
- You can access industry-related resources and databases like Bloomberg, Datastream and FitchConnect.
- You will have regular opportunities to engage with industry experts through seminars and workshops.
- Every year, risk managers from companies like IBM, Goldman Sachs and Old Mutual visit to discuss careers with our students.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393