A UK bachelor's degree with second class honours or higher (or equivalent overseas qualification) and a minimum of 3 years work experience needed.
Months of entry
Our AMBA-accredited MBA degree will give you the understanding, knowledge and confidence to challenge conventional thinking and stand out in today's fast-moving business world.
Choice of three pathways: General, Entrepreneurship and Maritime.
- Small class size and highly interactive, group-based learning.
- Leadership Development Programme with career coaching.
- European and International study trips with 'live' consulting project.
- Opportunities for work experience placements.
- Free membership of Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Information for international students
English language requirements: IELTS 6.5 overall, with minimum 6.5 in reading and writing and 6.0 in listening and speaking. For information on other accepted English language tests, please see the website..
Fees and funding
Sponsorship and funding may be available. - please see website for more details.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Enquiries
- +44 (0)23 8059 4732