A UK Bachelor's degree with upper second-class honours or higher (or equivalent overseas qualification) in a relevant subject with some element of qualitative (essay-based) study such as business admin, communication, economics, education, government, linguistics, political sciences, sociology, or similar. Applicants with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply.
Months of entry
Prepare for success in human resource management anywhere in the world on this professionally accredited MSc. Focusing on both operational and strategic issues, the course covers contemporary debates and challenges in the field of human resource management provides an excellent foundation for a variety of HR management roles.
- Its analytical, evidence-based approach and international perspective sets it apart from many other UK masters courses in HR management.
- This masters degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), giving you the opportunity of student membership during your studies and becoming a CIPD Associate Member upon graduation.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in all components.
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393