Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent
Months of entry
This dynamic and engaging programme will provide you with theoretical and practical knowledge of project management that will prepare you for success in this fast-growing profession.
- Our modules have been designed by experts with extensive professional and research experience.
- The degree offers lots of flexibility - you can choose modules that are relevant to your sector or career aims.
- MSc Project Management is part of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship programme offering generous financial support.
- You will be learn the latest professional issues through guest lectures and engaging with professional bodies including taking part in competitions.
- Our graduates have joined companies like The Oxford Group, Glaxy Futures, Dassault Systemes and CostCo.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Business and Law
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393