Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent.
Months of entry
This popular masters degree provides a comprehensive grounding in key areas of finance, such as stock market analysis, corporate finance and portfolio management, that will be attractive to employers.
- MSc Finance places a stronger emphasis on quantitative and analytical techniques than other similar UK courses.
- You'll have access to first-class resources and facilities including financial databases such as Bloomberg and DataStream and software tools such as Stata and MATLAB.
- Our graduates have secured positions at organisations including PwC, JP Morgan and Barclays.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking.
Fees and funding
Scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships or grants may be available to support you through your course. Funding opportunities available to you are linked to your subject area and/or your country of origin. These can be from the University of Southampton or other sources.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Southampton Business School
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393