2:1 classification UK bachelors degree or equivalent.
Months of entry
As one of just a few specialist MSc Digital Marketing masters in the UK, this course will bring you up-to-date with the latest digital marketing concepts and techniques, equipping you for a career in this exciting and dynamic industry.
- You'll be taught by academics who are active researchers with links to the University's Web Science Institute, a world-leading centre for web research.
- The curriculum is regularly updated to keep pace with new developments and trends in digital and data-driven marketing.
- Our students are equipped for success in a range of sectors, with graduates going on to work for organisations such as Hootsuite, L’Oreal and EDF Energy.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate that you have reached a satisfactory standard in an approved English language test.
The following scores are accepted for direct entry:
- IELTS 6.5 overall with 6.5 in reading and writing, 6.0 in listening and speaking
All tests must be no more than two years old at the time of enrolment.
Fees and funding
Please see the funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Enquiries
- +44 (0)23 8059 4393