Months of entry
The Masters in Banking and Finance (MSc) provides students with the skills and knowledge needed for specialist roles in banking and wider financial services sector, as well as the exposure to contemporary global issues and research in banking and finance.
The MSc Banking and Finance programme is accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute. Students who successfully complete this programme will achieve Chartered Banker Status.
- The course provides an in-depth study of the theory and practice of modern banking and finance.
- The Centre for Responsible Banking and Finance (CRBF) exposes students to the research and work of eminent academics and business executives.
- This programme opens a wide range of new and exciting career opportunities as many financial firms and government agencies require an in-depth knowledge of the functioning of financial markets and institutions.
- The MSc Banking and Finance Programme is accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute. Students who successfully complete this programme will achieve Chartered Banker Status. Please note that in order to obtain this status students are required to choose MN5608 Risk Management and MN5604 Financial Systems as their optional modules.
Fees and funding
There are a variety of funding options available for postgraduate students. For more details visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Secretary
- +44 (0)1334 46 2200