- an Honours degree (upper second-class preferred), or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies, maths, statistics or computing.
- for students whose first language is not English, get more information about the English language requirements for studying at Strathclyde
- you must also be able to attend the introductory sessions in mid September 2017
Months of entry
The programme is for graduates looking to broaden their previous study of accounting or for those already working in accounting or finance.
The course gives you an international perspective on the theory and practice of accounting. You’ll study financial management and securities markets. There’s a particular focus on the move towards harmonisation with international accounting standards and the impact of leading standard-setting authorities.
The course provides you with:
- an international perspective on accounting theories of income and value
- critical awareness of international accounting standards and their implementation
- sound understanding of financial theory and analysis
- appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- ability to apply analytical techniques in practice
For more information on the course please see the website.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements for studying at Strathclyde.
Fees and funding
For funding information please see the website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- 0141 553 6105