An Honours degree (upper second-class preferred), or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies, maths, statistics or computing.
Months of entry
The programme is for graduates looking to broaden their previous study of accounting or for those already working in accounting or finance.
The course gives you an international perspective on the theory and practice of accounting. You’ll study financial management and securities markets. There’s a particular focus on the move towards harmonisation with international accounting standards and the impact of leading standard-setting authorities.
The course provides you with:
- an international perspective on accounting theories of income and value
- critical awareness of international accounting standards and their implementation
- sound understanding of financial theory and analysis
- appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- ability to apply analytical techniques in practice
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 553 6105