- an Honours degree, or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies or a subject area with a strong quantitative bias. The programme requires no prior knowledge of finance or banking
- for students whose first language is not English, get more information about the English language requirements for studying at Strathclyde
- you must also be able to attend the introductory sessions in mid September 2017
Months of entry
The MSc in International Banking & Finance is for those wanting to develop careers in financial management within the international banking sector. For those of you already working in finance or banking, the course will enhance your effectiveness by covering the latest developments in the field.
You’ll develop the concepts and skills required by financial managers and financial analysts working in the international banking sector. You’ll also gain an understanding of contemporary financial problems and issues facing international business and banks.
The programme will provide you with:
- a good understanding of financial theory and analysis
- an appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- a good working knowledge of accounting information and its use in financial decision-making and analysis
- an ability to apply the analysis developed in the course
For more information on the course please see the website.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements for studying at Strathclyde.
Fees and funding
For information on funding please see the website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- 0141 553 6105