Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
An Honours degree, or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies or a subject area with a strong quantitative bias. The programme requires no prior knowledge of finance or banking.
Months of entry
The MSc in International Banking & Finance is for those wanting to develop careers in financial management within the international banking sector. For those of you already working in finance or banking, the course will enhance your effectiveness by covering the latest developments in the field.
You’ll develop the concepts and skills required by financial managers and financial analysts working in the international banking sector. You’ll also gain an understanding of contemporary financial problems and issues facing international business and banks.
The programme will provide you with:
- a good understanding of financial theory and analysis
- an appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- a good working knowledge of accounting information and its use in financial decision-making and analysis
- an ability to apply the analysis developed in the course
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 553 6105