An Honours degree or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies or a subject area with a strong quantitative basis.
Months of entry
The Masters degree in Investment & Finance is for those wanting to develop careers in areas such as security analysis, portfolio analysis and investment management.
The course provides you with a rigorous education in the theory of finance. It also covers the various techniques and analytical tools used by investment professionals in practical decision-taking.
The course will provide you with:
- an understanding of financial theory and analysis
- an appreciation of the nature of financial markets and institutions
- a good working knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement analysis
- an understanding of the techniques and concepts employed in the valuation of bonds and equities
- an ability to develop portfolios and investment strategies to meet risk-return objectives
- an understanding of derivatives – options, futures, swaps
- an understanding of the quantitative analysis and techniques employed in finance
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 553 6105