- a minimum of a lower second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in a relevant science subject such as chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, zoology or botany
- prospective students with relevant industry experience are also welcome to apply
- applications are considered on a rolling basis, and prospective students are encouraged to apply all year round
- entry is competitive and students are selected on the basis of academic ability and previous experience
- final selection decisions are made by the academic selector and successful applicants will be notified
Months of entry
The MSc in Forensic Science is the UK’s longest established forensic science degree course, celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2016/2017.
You’ll join a global network of Strathclyde forensic science graduates in highly respected positions all over the world.
In addition to preparing you for life as a forensic scientist, you’ll also graduate with a wide range of practical skills, problem solving and investigative thinking relevant to a wide range of careers.
Information for international students
IELTS 6.5 is required for all non-English speakers for entry to the MSc programme, with a minimum of IELTS 5.5 for all components including speaking, listening, reading and writing
Fees and funding
For funding information please see the website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Lorraine Stewart
- +44 (0)141 548 2100