Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum second-class honours degree or international equivalent in a biological or chemical discipline.
Months of entry
The MSc Advanced Drug Delivery will provide you with specialist research training and skills. The global drug delivery sector is expected to grow significantly over the next five years, driven by new technologies and improved product features. On this course you'll gain the transferable skills to meet this market need.
The course is for graduates seeking practical experience in the design and development of drug delivery systems.
By the end of this course you'll be able to:
- carry out independent work of a publishable standard
- gain skills suitable for a career in the pharmaceutical industry
- continue your research career into a PhD programme
What you'll study
- biology of specific targets for drug based intervention
- biopharmaceutical, pharmacokinetic & physiochemical principles important in the design & formulation of drug dosage systems
- latest advances in drug delivery & targeting
- drug targeting & using drug carriers
- strategies available & utilised for a particular drug & biological barrier
You'll have the exciting opportunity to work alongside leading researchers developing the next generation of drug delivery systems.
Information for international students
English language requirements
You must have an English language minimum score of IELTS 6.0 (with no component below 5.5).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)141 548 3623