Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum second-class honours degree or international equivalent in a biological or chemical discipline.
Months of entry
This course is for graduates seeking practical experience in the design and development of drug delivery systems.
The MSc Advanced Drug Delivery will provide you with specialist research training and skills for your career. You'll gain transferable skills in this course to meet the market need for employees in the global drug delivery sector. It is expected to gain significant growth over the next five years driven by new technologies and improved product features.
By the end of this course you'll be able to:
- carry out independent work of a publishable standard
- gain skills suitable for a career in the pharmaceutical industry
- continue your research career into a PhD programme.
What you will study
- biology of specific targets for drug based intervention
- biopharmaceutical, pharmacokinetic & physiochemical principles important in the design & formulation of drug dosage systems
- latest advances in drug delivery & targeting
- drug targeting & using drug carriers
- strategies available & utilised for a particular drug & biological barrier
Information for international students
English language requirements
You must have an English language minimum score of IELTS 6.0 (with no component below 5.5).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries