You should hold a relevant degree in a pharmaceutical, biological or chemical discipline or equivalent.
You’re required to have attended and completed the required number of Qualified Person (QP) or QLP modules with NSF-DBA Ltd.
Months of entry
This part-time course enables suitably-qualified pharmaceutical industry employees to:
- acquire the necessary knowledge base to submit themselves for nomination as a Qualified Person (QP)
- develop relevant academic knowledge and skills at postgraduate level
- develop research and investigative skills in the area of pharmaceutical quality and good manufacturing practice
The course is provided in a unique collaboration between:
- Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences (SIPBS)
- NSF Health Sciences (formerly known as NSF-DBA and David Begg Associates (DBA))
NSF-Health Sciences are leading experts in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries offering training, consultancy and auditing services.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Team
- +44 (0)141 548 3623