You should hold a relevant degree in a pharmaceutical, biological or chemical discipline or equivalent.
You’re required to have attended and completed the required number of Qualified Person (QP) or QLP modules with NSF-DBA Ltd.
Months of entry
This part-time course enables suitably-qualified pharmaceutical industry employees to:
- acquire the necessary knowledge base to submit themselves for nomination as a Qualified Person (QP)
- develop relevant academic knowledge and skills at postgraduate level
- develop research and investigative skills in the area of pharmaceutical quality and good manufacturing practice
The course is provided in a unique collaboration between:
- Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences (SIPBS)
- NSF Health Sciences (formerly known as NSF-DBA and David Begg Associates (DBA))
NSF-Health Sciences are leading experts in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries offering training, consultancy and auditing services.
For more course information please see the website.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements for Strathclyde.
Fees and funding
For funding information please see the website.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
The Diploma can be converted to the MSc by completion of a research project, which would normally be undertaken at the student's workplace.
Course contact details
- Dr Chris Prior
- +44 (0) 141 552 4400