You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above (including an average mark of at least 57%).
Your qualification can be in any subject. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
Months of entry
Develop your strategic marketing skills and compete in today’s global marketplace.
On this MSc, you’ll gain insights into the world of marketing, with its ethical and societal implications. You’ll:
- study core marketing areas, including marketing strategy, market research, brand management and buyer behaviour
- learn about advanced marketing analytics
- gain essential skills to help you measure success and improve the quality of marketing decisions
- cover perspectives for ethical and socially responsible marketing decisions, and learn how to navigate the challenges and pitfalls
- explore the role of marketing in influencing consumers towards more sustainable behaviour.
Building on this foundation, you can tailor your degree to your career path. Options include digital marketing, new product development strategy, consumer psychology and the management of negotiation.
You’ll study at the University of Sussex Business School with innovation at its heart. You’ll benefit from our teaching, research and business partnerships.Accreditation
You’ll join the EQUIS and AMBA-accredited University of Sussex Business School. Learn more about all of our course accreditations here. Find out more
- Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for the purpose of gaining CIM qualifications through the Graduate Gateway. Find out more
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1273 872668