An applicant will normally be considered for admission if they have achieved an educational level equivalent to an honours degree, preferably at 2:1 level, in advertising, marketing, communications, social sciences, art and design, or humanities subjects. This educational level may be demonstrated
This educational level may be demonstrated by:
- Honours degree (named above);
- Possession of equivalent qualifications;
- Prior experiential learning, the outcome of which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to formal qualifications otherwise required;
- Or a combination of formal qualifications and experiential learning which, taken together, can be demonstrated to be equivalent to formal qualifications otherwise required.
Months of entry
MA Advertising is about the future of the advertising industry. With new technologies constantly emerging, audiences becoming increasingly active, and Ad fraud and Ad blocking changing the landscape, the industry needs new thinking. On this course, you will develop the skills, ideas and solutions needed to shape and define the future of advertising.
Great reasons to apply
- MA Advertising is a business-focused degree in a creative communications College, combining strategy with creativity.
- MA Advertising works in partnership with industry. You will work on live briefs and projects with brands, businesses and agencies, gaining key industry skills and insights.
- MA Advertising is about the future. You'll explore the emerging technologies and media spaces the industry is focused on.
- MA Advertising is practical. You'll make ads and experiences, build prototypes and speculative designs.
- MA Advertising is critical. Your practice is your way of answering the research questions about media, culture and advertising that the industry faces.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)20 7514 6599