2:ii undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related subject.
Months of entry
The bioprocessing and biotechnology industries are major components of global industrialised economies with impacts in medicine, pharmaceuticals, manufacture and the food sector. These industries require a high calibre of technical specialist with both business acumen and scientific knowledge.
This MSc offers you the key business information, industry relevant expertise and science base to prepare you for work in the sector. Leading individuals with expertise, from Life Sciences and Warwick Business School, form a multidisiplinary teaching faculty. The course is delivered by internationally acknowledged academics and industrial experts.
- Fundamentals of Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering
- Drug Discovery & Biopharmaceutical Development
- Entrpreneurship & Commercialisation
- Biochemical Engineeing
- Bioproduct Plant Design & Economic Analysis
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Management
- Accounting & Financial Management
In the past optional modules have included
- Environmental Protection, Risk Management & Safety
- Essentials of Medical Genomics
- Innovations to Prevent & Treat Infectious Disease
- Microbiomics & Metagenomics
Gradautes work in a wide range of jobs including project management, business development and general managerial positions. Job titles include Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Research Associate, Business Development Manager and Product Specialist.
Information for international students
English Language requirement: Band A. For more guidance on English language requirements please visit our website.
Fees and funding
There are several funding opportunities available for students applying for this course. These include external awards, wider University awards and departmental scholarships and bursaries.For more information on funding please visit our Postgraduate fees and funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Life Sciences MSc Team
- +44 (0)24 7657 4995