* degree of UK 2:2 or above (or overseas equivalent) inn a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline. * 1 satisfactory academic reference (or professional if 2+ years experience) * English qualification (IELTS 6.5, PTE 62) See http://www.warwick.ac.uk/wmgmasters/entry/english/.
Months of entry
Design, develop and set-up your own innovation driven globally orientated business
People with or without work experience, who wish to design, develop and run their own innovation driven globally orientated businesses. This practically oriented course covers the process from generating new business ideas, developing and refining them, designing the infrastructure and launching the business. You will use the latest methods and technologies to support these processes.
We will provide you with...
- The knowledge to apply best practice approaches onto new business proposals to maximize their chances of success.
- The opportunity to develop and practice skills for making appropriate judgments, regarding the choices in your business development.
- Opportunities to develop your product and service concepts to a launch level
- Business Model Generation
- Establishing a new business
- Financial Analysis and Control Systems
- Management of Change
- Sales and Sales Management
- Mobile based concert organization and promotion in Nigeria
- A reverse auction based wedding portal
- An electronic marketplace for small businesses
- Unijobs – a jobs portal for students
- New household appliances
- iPhone app
After You Graduate
Upon completion of the course, you should be a position whereby you are ready to launch your own business.
The skills you have gained will also be valuable for a wide variety of existing businesses who wish to move into new product and service areas.
Take a look at our Alumni profiles to read about what some of our past students thought of the course and what they have gone onto do: - www.warwick.ac.uk/wmgmasters/why/student_profiles/.
Information for international students
Application advice can be given through the WMG admissions team - email@example.com or through any one of our overseas support offices and agents. An extensive list of overseas representatives is available at http://www.warwick.ac.uk/wmgmasters/entry/overseasapplicationsupport/
Fees and funding
WMG will be awarding over £600,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2017.
Offer holders are invited to apply for the WMG excellence scholarship, application deadline is May 20th. For more information on the scholarship and how to apply, please see here.
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||50|
|Dissertation||50 (20,000 words)|
Course contact details
- Cathy Fawcett
- +44 (0) 2476 5 75889