- Be based in a healthcare setting
- Hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Be recognised by the organisation you work for, as competent and capable to care for patients in your appropriate discipline.
- Have an idea for how to improve your healthcare service/setting.
Months of entry
The MSc in Improvement Science is a work based learning course providing you the opportunity to work on an improvement project in your workplace. You will study improvement science methodology and theory, directly putting into practice what you learn into making a change in your workplace.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries