A 2:2 degree or above in a relevant subject. We welcome those with a clinical background, but this is not necessary. An informative and well-written supporting statement is also required.
We hope to attract a mix of students from different academic backgrounds. We welcome those with a background in arts, science or social science. If your first degree is in subjects as diverse as Photography, English, Human Biology, Computing, Sociology and Economics, you will be welcome.
Similarly, if you are working in, for example, fitness and sports, money and housing advice, beauty, tourism and customer services, or in health services, these areas, and more, can all provide experience that is relevant and can be built on throughout the course.
Months of entry
- graduates of all disciplines
- those planning to work in public health, health promotion and wellbeing
- individuals who have a public health and health promotion remit within their current role.
- general nurses
- mental health nurses
- people involved in the health and fitness industry
- people working with local authorities
- sexual health workers
- voluntary workers
- youth workers
- and many more.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Information
- 0800 036 8888