Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You should already have, or shortly complete, a good undergraduate degree (2:1 or equivalent) in any of the following:
- Finance or Accounting, ideally including some modules in other management subjects
- Management or Business Studies where there has been a substantial Finance, Accounting, and Economics component
- Economics, with some modules in Finance and Accounting
- Other degrees where Management, Finance/Accounting or Economics make up around half of the modules you studied
We may accept a 2:2 undergraduate degree supported by professional qualifications or at least one year of relevant work experience.
Months of entry
In a constantly-moving environment, you'll need cutting-edge managerial knowledge and skills to make efficient business decisions.
If you have a background in economics, finance or other quantitative subjects, this MSc can help you shift your focus to a more business-oriented course of study.
You'll be equipped with the technical knowledge needed to gather and analyse data, identify sources of finance and profit, formulate strategies and manage projects to carry out your plans. The programme will provide you with knowledge and skills to undertake a range of management roles, particularly in the financial services industry, large public sector organisations or in consultancy.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Administrator
- +44 (0) 1904 325052