Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum entry requirements
2:2 bachelor's degree from an approved university and/or work experience in a relevant setting, within the last two years.
If your first language is not English, you need to take an IELTS test or an equivalent qualification accepted by the University.
Accredited Prior Learning
If you do not have traditional qualifications, you may be eligible for entry on the basis of Accredited Prior (Experiential) Learning (APL/APEL). We also consider applications for entry with advanced standing.
Months of entry
January, April, June, October
ur Digital Marketing and Data Analytics MSc is a unique programme. You'll investigate how marketing strategies with a digital focus integrate with traditional techniques. Question how to best use these to attract new customers, build loyalty and provide superior service. Delivery of this course is online only. This gives you the flexibility to study alongside varying commitments.
The aim of this programme is to develop your critical understanding and self-awareness of digital marketing and data analytics.
We bring together relevant academic theory and research with practical activities. This ensures you have a deep understanding of digital marketing activities within organisations. By studying with us, you'll:
- Develop a critical awareness of the key concepts of digital marketing, data analytics and organisational strategy.
- Explore online visitor and buyer behaviour.
- develop the ability to connect theory with practice in creative and innovative ways.
- Map customer journeys.
- Investigate mobile and social media marketing.
- Investigate the impact of digital marketing and data analytics within organisations.
- Suggest, discuss and analyse solutions to problems within business.
- Apply the theories and techniques learnt to complete projects and assignments.
- Enhance life-long learning skills to work with self-direction and originality.
We've designed this course in partnership with leading digital marketing experts at Mediaworks. They'll deliver online lectures, providing up-to-date, cutting edge information direct from industry. You'll also have the opportunity to attend residential events held throughout the year. You'll develop much of your learning through online communities of peers and tutors. Taking advantage of the benefits of sharing and disseminating experience in a group.
This course is studied via distance learning.
The course is delivered entirely online.
Fees and funding
To study for a Postgraduate degree with us, you will need to pay tuition fees for your course. How much you pay will depend on whether you're a UK or EU student or an international (non-EU) student. Tuition fees are charged for each year of your course.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details