- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, achieved at Class 2.2 or above, from an approved university or institution.
- Current or recent work experience (within the last two years) appropriate to enable you to contribute to the programme.
Months of entry
This Degree Apprenticeship Executive MBA is delivered in partnership with Primeast, an established Leadership and Organisational Change company, experienced in working with some of the world’s largest blue-chip organisations and global brands.
You will study with a cohort of experienced professionals, building your network and giving you insights into best practice internationally. As a consequence, you will explore issues that have significant impact within organisations by working with others - building on personal experiences and comparing and contrasting them with those of your cohort members.In addition you will be able to apply the knowledge and skills you develop during the programme immediately in the workplace. You will carry out projects and assignments and participate in competitions and business simulations, designed to help you apply the theories, tools and techniques you learn.
You will develop a critical understanding of the issues relating to business and management, which will enhance your ability to maximise individual and organisational potential. The Executive MBA brings together contemporary academic theory and research with a practical understanding of activities within organisations. This will be developed by enabling you to share knowledge, relate this to theories developed from relevant research, and learning by practical application.
This Executive MBA has been designed to meet the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leader Master’s degree apprenticeship. Subject to eligibility, your organisation may be able to use their apprenticeship levy to cover the costs of this course.
Embarking on this highly innovative programme the York MBA Apprenticeship will enable you to:
- Foster an intensively collaborative community where your analytical, innovative and entrepreneurial skills will be challenged and stretched. Work-based projects will allow you to apply your learning to achieve real life solutions in your organisations.
- Instil a culture of Innovation and Change within your organisation.
- Develop as a leader who sets vision, direction, purpose and strategic intent and challenges assumptions in the quest for deeper understanding and smarter, more effective solutions.
- Deepen understanding of global, macro-level market trends and environmental influences when identifying opportunities and risks.
- Develop inclusive approaches to leadership which develop sustainable, ethical, innovative and supportive cultures to achieve results.
- Become a role model for others by influencing positively at all levels and across diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team