A first degree achieved at Class 2:2 or above from an approved University or Institution or possess an equivalent qualification.
Months of entry
A distinctive element of the MBA: HRM programme is the opportunity to gain professional accreditation from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) alongside the academic award. The CMI accreditation may be subject to an additional fee to the awarding body, CMI.
On this programme you will be exposed to contemporary thinking in business management and business research. This will be through a series of experiences supported by academic staff who are research active in the field of business management, complemented by a guest speaker programme of business experts and researchers. You will also have the opportunity to engage in a live business project.
The programme aims to:
- Develop a critical, reflective and integrated understanding of business generally and specifically relating the management and HRM and the role of managers within the context of business sustainability, corporate social responsibility and ethics, helping you undertake effective roles in business organisations as responsible managers.
- Provide opportunities for advanced study and practical application of the key concepts and concerns through authentic learning experiences in the ‘real world’ with a specialist knowledge of the HRM aspects of business.
- Develop your self-awareness. This is grounded on positive and critical attitudes towards culture, diversity, change management and conflict management. The framework is created around the role of management and leadership in the context of a dynamic and vibrant international business and management environment.
- Provide the opportunities to convert theory into practice within complex environments, systematically and creatively to improve business practice through project work with internal University departments and external businesses.
- Develop and enhance your skills of lifelong learning and professional development in order to work with self-direction and originality.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Team