Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Performance in the 5 online courses (SC0x, 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x) and the comprehensive final exam
- Undergraduate transcript to confirm bachelor’s degree
- Official IELTS, TOEFL or other similar English test (if not a native speaker. TOEFL: Minimum score required: 100, IELTS: Minimum score required: 7)
- Video statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Research Proposal — ZLOGb applicants must provide a two-page description of their proposed Research Project.
Months of entry
The Blended Master in Logistics and Supply Chain refers to a fairly new option developed by MIT that allows learners to combine the MITx MicroMasters credential with one semester at Zaragoza Logistics Center in Spain (and which will also include a 3-week stay at MIT).
The MicroMasters credential requires a learner to successfully pass five rigorous online courses in supply chain management and a proctored comprehensive exam. Learners with the MITx MicroMasters credential in SCM can then apply to MIT for the blended SCM master’s degree. The program requires the successful applicant to come to MIT for January and continue studies in Zaragoza through May.
Fees and funding
Tuition does not cover administrative fees (€300), books, living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or to Boston for the international exchange. Living expenses vary, depending on lifestyle and whether students wish to live alone, with roommates or with a family. The cost of living in Zaragoza is lower than in much of Europe. Currently, a budget of around €400-€600 per month is the norm for single students.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time5 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Performance in the 5 online courses (SC0x, 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x) and the comprehensive final exam
Course contact details
- Admissions Department