Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Most applicants should provide the following materials:
- Application form on MIT platform
- Statement of objectives
- Official GMAT, SC0X or GRE scores (can be waived when shown proof of excellent quantitative skills)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or other similar English test (if not a native speaker)
- Official transcripts/diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Video statement
Months of entry
MIT Zaragoza of Engineering Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) builds upon the successful curriculum at MIT, which is consistently ranked number one in the area of logistics and supply chain management. Students must complete core and elective coursework, a master's thesis, and participate in the international exchange. Graduates receive a master's degree from the University of Zaragoza and a certificate from the MIT Zaragoza International Logistics Program.
Why Attend This Program?
- Ranked as no. 1 Master’s Program in Logistics worldwide by Eduniversal.
- Meets the high demand for a new type of supply chain leader.
- Leads to great job opportunities in top companies – 95% placement rate.
- Creates a highly selective and diverse class environment.
- Delivers first-rate recognized education.
- Provides access to an exclusive MIT Global network.
- Offers a high return on investment.
- Ranked as no. 1 Master’s Program in Logistics in Spain by El Mundo.
Information for international students
We proceed with rolling admissions after the third round deadline:
- International students deadline: June 1
- European students not needing a visa: July 15
Fees and funding
ZLC grants scholarships up to 100% through its self-funded MIT Zaragoza Scholarship Program.
ZLC offers a financial aid program in collaboration with Ibercaja Banco S.A. for students of all nationalities. These are the main features of the loan:
- The loan covers up to 70% of the remaining amount of the tuition fees with a 1 year grace period
- Compatible with ZLC scholarships
- No penalty for early repayment or cancellation
All applicants must have been previously admitted to the ZLOG Program.
Deadline for application: July 3, 2020.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Official GMAT, SC0X or GRE scores
Course contact details
- Admissions Department