Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject and professional or taught experience in a media related discipline. This may include backgrounds in audio / video / image manipulation and processing, computer animation or related disciplines. A portfolio is also required in support of your application. For more information see our full entry requirements.
Months of entry
Artificial Intelligence technologies have brought significant breakthrough in media production. The job opportunities related to machine learning are surging drastically; this course will provide you with the skills to enhance your market competitiveness.
Why study MSc Artificial Intelligence for Media at BU?
- Reorientate your career following the technical revolution in the media industry on AI automation
- Develop the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of using the latest AI techniques in media production
- Work closely with industry partners on solving practical problems
- Become competent in the job market with both the knowledge of AI and media production
- Collaborate with students from across the NCCA Master's courses
- Plan and execute a major project to showcase your talent to industry professionals and potential employers at the NCCA Master's Degree Show.
Study at the National Centre for Computer Animation (NCCA)
The NCCA is one of the most established and highly regarded centres for computer graphics and animation education and research. As one of very few research-intensive animation centres in the UK, our expertise not only ensures our courses remain at the forefront of education, but also helps to define new industry practices.
The NCCA is ranked as the UK’s top animation school, second in Europe and third internationally (Animation Career Review, 2021).
Information for international students
IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing, speaking, listening and reading. For more information see our full entry requirements.
Fees and funding
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1202 961916