- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in a related or non – related subject. Work experience is not required.
- Applicants with non-degree qualifications, who have relevant work experience, (minimum two years full-time). will also be considered.
Months of entry
The MSc Global Supply Chain Management is an exciting and focussed programme for those considering a career in supply chain or logistics.
You will study issues relating to the development of supplier relationships, operations improvement, procurement strategies, inventory control, logistics operations, sustainability, as well as contemporary issues affecting these areas.
Our students come from a number of countries, including Brazil, Mexico, USA, Canada, Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, India, Pakistan, Germany, France, Greece, Turkey, China and South Korea. Typically Brunel students have work experience in the supply chain or logistics areas or are those seeking employment in these areas.
This programme will equip students with the tools, techniques and skills necessary to secure employment in this exciting and increasingly important area. Specifically, you will be able to:
- Explain and critically apply theories on logistics and supply chain management, operations and project management, business modelling and simulation.
- Integrate theories and appraise strategies on managing supply chain operations (stemming from logistics and operations management frameworks) within the context of global business management.
- Understand the inter-relationship between logistics and supply chain management and contemporary social issues.
- Gain insightful knowledge into the development of outsourcing and the role played by outsourcing organisations.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599