- A 2:2(or above) UK Honours degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in a related or non-related subject.
- Applicants with non-degree qualifications who have relevant work experience (minimum 2 years full-time) will be also considered.
Months of entry
The MSc in Marketing provides graduates, professionals or consultants with critical insights into marketing, and the marketing management practices of national and international organisations.
This course offers students the opportunity to understand traditional and contemporary marketing philosophies and theories adopted by practitioners, based on knowledge gained from academic research and industrial practices.
The programme will develop critical and creative skills, procedural thinking and expertise that enable students to generate, implement and evaluate organisational activities that satisfy the requirements of their employer and the customers.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Brunel University is offering Academic Excellence Scholarships to postgraduate students (15%) and scholarships for Brunel Alumni (15%).
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599