- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in design; computer engineering; IT.
- Other related subjects with evidence of design experience (minimum 3 years) will be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
This course offers a dynamic programme to equip graduates for creative roles in the digital branding industry – at executive, strategic and managerial levels.
A unique blend of digital design and technology in the context of branding, this MSc aims to fill a gap, by developing your knowledge and practical experience of both digital design and branding concepts.
You will also gain a deep understanding of digital media technologies and research methods, and complete a dissertation that involves the full design cycle.
Digital media and the internet are having a big impact in the way brands behave, interact and speak.
As these technologies continue to develop in terms of functionality, availability and speed, even greater opportunities will arise for those individuals who are able to combine traditional marketing insight with a true understanding of digital media, capturing these benefits and articulating them at both an academic and vocational level.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 51 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 60% (min 55% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599