Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in a related or non-related subject. Work experience is not required.
- Applicants with non-degree qualifications, who have relevant work experience, (minimum two years full-time) will also be considered.
Months of entry
The MSc International Business is designed for students seeking to operate within an international management or international business setting, as well as a myriad of organisations and disciplines where an understanding of international business is an asset. The programme aims to enable students to develop a sound understanding of international business contexts and the ability to make integrative links across various disciplines. Some aspects of the course will focus on emerging markets.
Graduates will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the impact of contextual factors on organisations - within the context of internationalisation:
- the management of resources and operations
- the financing of business enterprise
- the management and development of people
- the use and the limitations of a range of research methods and on the development of appropriate business policies and strategies.
The programme offers training in research methods with particular application to the empirical study of international management situations, issues and process.
- The programme will enable you to further develop transferable skills suitable for engaging with the challenges of employment/self-employment within the global economy.
- You will gain comprehensive understanding of the processes of globalisation in the 21st century and their implications for the business person.
- You will develop comprehensive knowledge and skills for successful careers in multinational corporations, non-governmental organisations, multilateral international organisations, international laws, and academic institutions
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Brunel University is offering Academic Excellence Scholarships to postgraduate students (15%) and scholarships for Brunel Alumni (15%).
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599