- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification in or a related or non-related subject. Work experience is not required.
- Applicants with non-degree qualifications who have relevant work experience (minimum 5 years full-time) will also be considered.
Months of entry
The Management MSc programme offers:
- Specialist pathways which reflect the distinctive strengths of Brunel Business School: marketing and branding, technology and innovation, entrepreneurship and research.
- Emphasis on developing employability and career development skills.
- UK commercial visits and the option of a week-long overseas study tour.
- Optional 14 week work placement.
The programme possesses considerable strengths including the existence of a diverse and international mix of faculty and students. Students benefit from research-informed teaching, as well as practical and professional support to their academic and vocational development.
MSc Management is offered in four specialisations:
- MSc Management (General Management) – developing a generalised knowledge of theory and its practical applications to business, public sector and third sector organisations.
- MSc Management (Branding and Marketing) – combining a generalist study of management with a specialist study of marketing and branding issues followed by a related dissertation topic.
- MSc Management (Technology and Innovation Management) – combining a generalist study of technology and innovation issues followed by a related dissertation topic.
- MSc Management (Creative Industries) – combining a generalist study of management with a specialist study of the media industry and media management issues followed by a related disseration topic.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
MSc with Prof Practice
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599