A UK first or second class Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in an engineering, science or technology discipline. Other subjects with relevant work experience will be assessed on an individual basis.
Months of entry
The Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc course is designed to address the challenges of modern manufacturing and enterprise systems. It covers a breadth of subjects that enable candidates to appreciate and deal with complexities of modern industrial environments.
The programme has been designed after extensive consultation with industry and is suitable for:
- Recent engineering and technology graduates who have decided to move into manufacturing and related disciplines
- Established manufacturing engineers working in industry and faced with the challenge of new areas of responsibility
- Managers and designers working in manufacturing organisations who need to invest in their personal career development
- Professionals from engineering, technology or appropriate business backgrounds working in advisory, consultancy or research roles, who need to familiarise themselves with advanced manufacturing systems.
Information for international students
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 51 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 60% (min 55% in all areas)
Fees and funding
You may be eligible for Brunel bursaries, as well as external funding and other support.
Overseas students often obtain external funding, and may be eligible for Brunel bursaries studentships and scholarships and prizes and other support.
Please see the funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Atanas Ivanov
- +44 (0)1895 265599