A 2:2 (or above)UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in an engineering, science or technology subject. Other subjects with relevant work experience will be assessed on an individual basis.
Months of entry
The Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc course is designed to address the challenges of modern manufacturing and enterprise systems. It covers a breadth of subjects that enable candidates to appreciate and deal with complexities of modern industrial environments.
The programme has been designed after extensive consultation with industry and is suitable for:
- Recent engineering and technology graduates who have decided to move into manufacturing and related disciplines
- Established manufacturing engineers working in industry and faced with the challenge of new areas of responsibility
- Managers and designers working in manufacturing organisations who need to invest in their personal career development
- Professionals from engineering, technology or appropriate business backgrounds working in advisory, consultancy or research roles, who need to familiarise themselves with advanced manufacturing systems.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 51 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 60% (min 55% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599