Learn more via the course page.
Months of entry
The principal aim of this programme is to provide you with advanced knowledge and understanding of the major aspects of Economics and help prepare you for a career in economics, business, consultancy or the government sector.
If you achieve an overall average mark of 60% (and 60% or above in at least half of the taught modules) you’ll have the opportunity to apply to undertake further research training via entry into the 1-year MRes programme with potential to then proceed to the +2 thesis stage of the Economics PhD programme.
- You will be part of a community which is committed to delivering social improvement alongside economic development in the world’s first Public Value Business School.
- You will study at a Business School ranked 1st in the UK for research environment and 6th for research excellence (REF 2014).
- You will be a student of the only business school in Wales accredited by AACSB international (and one of only 5% worldwide).
- You will be exposed to recent developments in research and will develop a sophisticated understanding of modern theories and research findings.
- Our facilities include a fully functioning trading room giving you access to the latest market data.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries