The course is suitable for graduates in business administration, management, marketing or other areas of the humanities and social science. Applications will be considered from recent graduates with an upper second class Honours degree from an approved university or those with a similar level of qualification gained by other methods. Non-graduates with approved professional qualifications or work experience may also be considered under certain circumstances.
Months of entry
To offer knowledge and expertise for a career in marketing in the UK or overseas in industry, commerce or the public sector, or to pursue further research for a PhD.
- The course is designed to be relevant to a wide range of students from both developed and developing countries with career aspirations in a wide variety of marketing situations.
- It provides excellent preliminary training for those who wish to pursue further research for a PhD with a view to an academic or similar research-orientated career.
- It provides students with expertise in all aspects of strategic marketing.
- The course has triple accreditation from the Federation of European Direct and Interactive Marketing, Exemptions from the Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma, and the opportunity to join the Marketing Research Society after three years’ work experience.
- A three-day residential programme at the historic Gregynog Hall in mid-Wales.
For more information please click here
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English are required to obtain a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each category (or an equivalent English language qualification).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0)29 2087 6953
- +44 (0) 29 2087 4419