A first or Upper Second class Honours degree or equivalent. Suitable for graduates in English Literature and Humanities.
Months of entry
The course provides excellent preparation for students who plan to move on to research at PhD level. It is also ideal for those who wish to deepen their understanding of the discipline and enhance their employability before taking up a career, as well as those who are seeking professional development in their current employment.
- A stimulating programme of research-led modules taught by specialists in the field
- The opportunity to assemble a programme of study tailored to students’ personal and professional interests
- Training in research methods and scholarly presentation
- A regular critical theory reading group.
- The opportunity to attend a variety of research seminar series
- Access to specialist library collections
For more information please click here
Information for international students
Those for whom English is not a first language will be required to have English language proficiency at IELTS 7.0 level. This does not apply to those for whom English is their first language.
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||100|
Course contact details
- ENCAP Postgraduate Office, Timothy Collins
- +44 (0)29 2087 4722