See our website for details.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
The programme aims to offer knowledge and expertise for a career in the academic world, or to pursue a variety of other opportunities in which a strong mathematical background is important. Past students are on the staff of universities in the UK and abroad, and senior statisticians and managers in industry and business.
Available research areas
- number theory
- functional analysis and spectral theory of ordinary and partial differential operators
- calculus of variations and partial differential equations
- numerical analysis
- theoretical and computational fluid dynamics
- operator algebras
- differential geometry and topology
- image processing
- operational research
- time series analysis
- probability theory and statistics.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)29 2087 0084