Applicants should normally hold a 2:1 degree or the equivalent in a field relevant to the particular project.
Months of entry
Our research programme is structured to give you the opportunity to undertake original and independent research in the healthcare sciences.
Applications are invited from those interested in undertaking research that fits with the School’s available Research Themes.
Each of the four themes below has a range of research areas and you should aim to tailor your research proposal to one of these areas:
- Enhancing palliative, emotional and supportive care
- Workforce, innovation and improvement
- Maternal, child and family health and wellbeing
- Optimising health through activity and lifestyles.
We offer the following research specialisations:
- Adult Nursing
- Child Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Operating Department Practice
- Occupational Therapy
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries