Applicants must be qualified in medicine and have a minimum of 1 year's general medical experience. n your Personal Statement, please state why you wish to do the course and how it will help you in your future career. Decisions will be made on a continuous basis throughout the year on the basis of your written application and the references received. Places are limited, so early application is recommended.
Months of entry
The MSc in Clinical Dermatology is a structured programme designed specifically for doctors with a special interest in dermatology after gaining at least one year of general medical experience.The programme aims to give firm grounding in the fundamentals of clinical and scientific dermatology. It gives priority to clinical instruction but also emphasises the scientific content of dermatology.
- Accredited by Hong Kong College of Family Physicians and Hong Kong Medical Association.
- Weekly observational clinical placements in local dermatology centres.
- Lectures from international guest speakers.
- Skills workshops, including practical skin surgery sessions and laser demonstrations.
For more information, please visit: http://courses.cardiff.ac.uk/postgraduate/course/detail/p057.html.
Information for international students
English Language Requirements: A score of 7.0 IELTS (with 7.0 in all subtests) or equivalent qualification.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dermatology Administrative Team
- +44 (0)29 2074 2247
- +44 (0)29 2074 4312