For entry requirements please see our website.
Months of entry
We have established a number of research centres including
- the Low Carbon Research Institute (LCRI)
- the BRE Centre for Sustainable Design of the Built Environment (SuDoBE)
- the Centre for Research in the Built Environment (CRiBE)
- the Design Research Unit (DRUw) and
- the Practice Research and Advancement in South Asian Design and Architecture (PRASADA).
Research specialisms include:
- energy and environmental performance of buildings and systems,
- sustainability at an urban scale,
- resource use and management,
- the city, landscape and environment,
- cultures, histories and ideas,
- visual cultures,
- practice and pedagogy,
- building design,
- project management,
- building law,
- digital design techniques and
- architectural education.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries