For entry requirements, please see: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/research/programmes/area/drug-delivery-and-microbiology
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
Our aim is to
- Understanding the nature of biological barriers and developing advanced systems to improve the delivery of therapeutics.
- Understanding microbial survival strategies, microbial contamination of pharmaceutical products, control of microbial infection in healthcare environments.
- Imaging and cytometry facilities,
- Containment laboratories and suites for prokaryote and eukaryote investigations,
- Cell and molecular biology resources,
- A dedicated ultra centrifuge suite, advanced chromatographic equipment,
- Polymer chemistry equipment for synthesis and characterisation,
- A GMP suite for clinical trial formulations
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries